Be part of something big

  • Sarah Park
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 5:50 AM
      And this is huge.

      What began as a revolutionary idea has become a revolution. Together, we
      are changing the future of nonprofits forever. Get on board today.
      There's still plenty of room for groundbreakers, pioneers and innovators
      of all kinds. Learn more at http://www.se-alliance.org

      And speaking of innovation, if you're a consultant or technical
      assistance provider, you'll want to take advantage of our new Social
      Enterprise Consultant listserv, now available at:
      http://www.se-alliance.org/resources_listserv.cfm It is available free
      of charge as a benefit to members of SEA. Modeled after the highly
      successful npEnterprise Forum, SEconsultants provides a moderated,
      spam-free communication channel for those who desire an efficient and
      open means of sharing questions and solutions among their peers.

      Your membership contributions make this revolution possible. Keep SEA
      strong and growing -- join today at
      http://www.se-alliance.org/membership.cfm

      There are only two weeks left in this drive! Join now and make sure all
      of the UPS Foundation matching grant gets used to build the social
      enterprise movement. Plus, receive one of the following gifts when you
      join at the $150 level or above.

      * One year subscription to the Social Enterprise Reporter
      * Migrating from Innovation to Entrepreneurship (by Jerr Boschee)
      * Venture Forth! (by Rolfe Larson)

      Thank you to the following members! We've now captured more than half
      of the UPS Foundation matching grant for the Spring Membership Campaign.

      Thomas Aageson, Museum of New Mexico Foundation, Santa Fe, NM

      John Bare, The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation, Atlanta, GA

      Kate Chau, Le Manege, Hong Kong

      Patricia Coulter, Urban League of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA

      David Crocker, Ecologic Development Fund, Santa Fe, NM

      Pamela Davis, Nonprofits' Insurance Alliance of California, Santa Cruz,
      CA

      Gerrard Higgins, CEiS, Glasgow, UK

      Robert Paciocco, Community Developers of Beaufort-Hyde, Belhaven, NC

      David Prensky, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ

      Neil Stevenson, Lawyers Alliance for New York, New York, NY

      Sara Wilson, Nonprofit Management Solutions, San Deigo, CA