RE: [npEnterprise Forum] New Youth Professional Seeking Advice

  • Jim McClurg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
      At the upcoming 7th Gathering of the Social Enterprise Alliance on March 7-10, we have designed a learning track specifically focused on many of the questions you pose.

      The Consultant track will cover everything from assessing organizational readiness for social enterprise to the seldom-discussed issues of pricing and marketing one's services. Check it out at:

      http://www.se-alliance.org/events_gathering7_tracks.cfm

      Jim McClurg
      Social Enterprise Alliance