SEA in the News

  • Sarah Park
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      More press coverage for Social Enterprise Alliance!

      This week's issue of The Chronicle of Philanthropy includes an article
      on tools available for non profits looking to write a business plan,
      with Business Plan Pro Social Enterprise Edition being prominently
      featured (link follows). As those of you who attended the 6th gathering
      in Milwaukee saw first hand, Social Enterprise Alliance has teamed with
      Palo Alto Software to create a version of the leading business planning
      software, developed with the specific and unique needs of social
      enterprises in mind. The Chronicle of Philanthropy reporter attended
      one of the workshops for Business Plan Pro Social Enterprise Edition and
      came away very impressed.

      While we know there are other planning software tools available, Social
      Enterprise Alliance chose to team with the proven industry leader to
      develop a product with the most robust features available and the added
      features we knew our members would need and appreciate. We built the
      Social Enterprise Edition on top of Business Plan Pro, the top-selling
      business planning software since 1999. It was rated #1 by PC Magazine,
      ZDNet and PC World and is a recommended product of Inc Magazine, the
      Wall Street Journal and Yahoo! Small Business.

      Business Plan Pro Social Enterprise Edition is available through our
      website with SEA members receiving a ten dollar discount. For more
      information visit: http://www.se-alliance.org/resources_bpp_se.cfm.
      Please contact Jim McClurg at jim@... with any questions you
      may have.

      To see the article please visit: