Looking for a Roommate?

  • Eva Booker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      In an effort to keep my costs down, I'm wondering if any women attending the conference would be interested in a roommate.

      Eva Booker
      President
      Creative Consulting Solutions
      2002 W. Chicago Avenue #206
      Chicago, Illinois 60622
      (773)412-9263
      (773)227-1861 Fax
      creativeconsultingsolutions.com

      Specializing in increasing revenues through collaborations, social enterprises and innovative programs.

    • Jim McClurg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Dear "Looking": To help make the 6th Gathering more affordable, the Social
        Enterprise Alliance has made special arrangements with SpaceShare.com to
        connect conference registrants with one another. Whether you'd like to
        share a cab from the Milwaukee airport or a room at the Hilton, check out:
        http://www.spaceshare.com/cgi-bin/match/se_alliance/index.cgi

        See you in Milwaukee!!

        Jim McClurg
        Social Enterprise Alliance