Looking for angel investor

  • jpryor030
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      We are starting a sliding-scale car repair. We are providing
      assessment and training of refugees, disabled and long-term
      unemployed. We are a 501 (c)(3) formed in the State of Washington.

      We put the cart before the horse, so to speak. Business plan is
      done, people are on track, now we need to acquire funding.

      We are waiting for our letter of determination from the IRS and are
      stymied on the fund raising.

      Any suggestions for funding would truly be appreciated.

      Jackie Pryor
      Executive Director
      Good Neighbor Garage
      425-275-3499