Re: [npEnterprise Forum] Coffee shops

  • Jackie Pryor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2004
      We used Business Plan Pro by Palo Alto Software to put our business plan together. We found it helpful because it made us think about all those things that are important besides money, budgets etc.

      [Note from the moderators: Social Enteprise Alliance is currently in the process of creating a special social enterprise version of this software. Watch this space for more information about its release early next year.]

      Katie Pfeffer <kpfeffer@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,

      We are thinking about starting a new urban morning and lunch caf� which sells unique foods. In addition this would provide jobs and training to those with mental illness. We are in the business plan stage and I am looking to see if anyone can direct me to sample business plans that are focused on social enterprise of this type.

      If any of you have experience in this area and are willing to share your experiences I would be grateful.

      Have a nice Thanksgiving and thank you for your time.

      Katie