Re: [npEnterprise Forum] Legal guidance in creating small businesses as incubators

  • Allen R. Bromberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      Brett:

      Martindale Hubble is the leading directory of lawyers in the U.S., and you
      can search online for lawyers by specialty and location at their web site
      http://www.martindale.com/xp/Martindale/home.xml. I suggest searching for
      lawyers whose specialty is "business law" and searching by county rather
      than state, at least at first. Martindale "rated" lawyers are ones who have
      established reputations and bona fide expertise in their fields, so you may
      want to use that as a search criteria, too.

      Your local bar association probably has a lawyer referral service, too,
      although those are often less reliable; you can end up with whoever is next
      on the list.

      Your project sounds impressive and compelling. I hope you find the help you
      need. If I can be of additional help, just send me a private email.

      Allen Bromberger
      President
      Power of Attorney, Inc.
      330 Seventh Avenue, 19th Floor