Cock Fear and PRK

  • christitan718
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 18, 2004
      We are dealing with a 13 year old...

      Ashamed of his Penis
      Ashamed of his Sperm
      Ashamed of his Sexuality

      Jealous that we can sniff our balls without shame?

      Officials at the University of Berlin have been very interested in
      the foibles of certain researchers.

      Some of his employers are discoveing that he has an unnatural
      attraction to writing about anal sex and sperm worship...it is only a
      matter of time when we no longer hear about this propaganda except as
      a little campfire story about those who have fallen when they opposed
      the force of their own sexuality.

      Those that hate OTO have Cock Fear.

      If you are a pussy or an asshole you may get fucked by the OTO.

      If you are a dick then you have a chance...

      and this is implied from the begining.

      The ladies of OTO are armed with a sword...the good ones act like
      dicks...but they also can do the soft pussy stuff that it takes to
      have a balance..but they are not just fucked...they can negotiate
      their love under will.

      Euro-eunichs like our pal are merely going to break the ice.

      The only thing worse to the general public than worshiping sperm (the-
      self) is yellow journalists that draw their attention to it. The
      religious types are going to puke and the rest are going to start to
      worship their cocks, wondering why they didn't think of it sooner.

      The christian church ruled the world when they understood their
      mysteries as a veil over Cock Worship.

      Keep spreading the word to the Euro Academics...they will be ready to
      pay dues to be instructed in the secret methods of cock worship,when
      and how to gather bloody menses, and raising fistfuls of sperm to the
      stars and sucking it down like ambrosia. You serve the hawk
      lord...you little bitch...open your brown eye and take a look...

      --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, "prkoenig2001" <prkoenig@b...>
      wrote:

      > --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, Mordecai Shapiro <maaiam@y...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > What makes you think it's not both? The "real" Koenig
      > > pretends to make a living off his "research"
      >
      > hahaha, i never said that. i said "you contribute".
      > but i know: reading still is a miracle for some americans.
      especially for those
      > who need their brain for snuffing at testicles ;-)
    • christitan718
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 18, 2004
        -FBI closes down 20 Indy media sites

        The FBI has shut down some 20 sites which were part of an alternative
        media network known as Indymedia.
        A US court order forced the firm hosting the material to hand over
        two servers in the UK used by the group.

        Indymedia says it is a news source for the anti-globalisation
        movement and other social justice issues.

        The reasons behind the seizure are unclear but the FBI has reportedly
        said the action was taken at the request of Italian and Swiss
        authorities

        Sources: BBC -- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, "christitan718"
        <christitan9393@z...> wrote:

        > We are dealing with a 13 year old...
        >
        > Ashamed of his Penis
        > Ashamed of his Sperm
        > Ashamed of his Sexuality
        >
        > Jealous that we can sniff our balls without shame?
        >
        > Officials at the University of Berlin have been very interested in
        > the foibles of certain researchers.
        >
        > Some of his employers are discoveing that he has an unnatural
        > attraction to writing about anal sex and sperm worship...it is only
        > matter of time when we no longer hear about this propaganda except
        as
        > a little campfire story about those who have fallen when they
        opposed
        > the force of their own sexuality.
        >
        > Those that hate OTO have Cock Fear.
        >
        > If you are a pussy or an asshole you may get fucked by the OTO.
        >
        > If you are a dick then you have a chance...
        >
        > and this is implied from the begining.
        >
        > The ladies of OTO are armed with a sword...the good ones act like
        > dicks...but they also can do the soft pussy stuff that it takes to
        > have a balance..but they are not just fucked...they can negotiate
        > their love under will.
        >
        > Euro-eunichs like our pal are merely going to break the ice.
        >
        > The only thing worse to the general public than worshiping sperm
        (the-
        > self) is yellow journalists that draw their attention to it. The
        > religious types are going to puke and the rest are going to start
        > worship their cocks, wondering why they didn't think of it sooner.
        >
        > The christian church ruled the world when they understood their
        > mysteries as a veil over Cock Worship.
        >
        > Keep spreading the word to the Euro Academics...they will be ready
        > pay dues to be instructed in the secret methods of cock
        worship,when
        > and how to gather bloody menses, and raising fistfuls of sperm to
        the
        > stars and sucking it down like ambrosia. You serve the hawk
        > lord...you little bitch...open your brown eye and take a look...
        >

        > --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, "prkoenig2001" <prkoenig@b...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, Mordecai Shapiro <maaiam@y...>
        > > wrote:
        > >
        > > > What makes you think it's not both? The "real" Koenig
        > > > pretends to make a living off his "research"
        > >
        > > hahaha, i never said that. i said "you contribute".
        > > but i know: reading still is a miracle for some americans.
        > especially for those
        > > who need their brain for snuffing at testicles ;-)
      • prkoenig2001
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 19, 2004
          wrote:

          > Jealous that we can sniff our balls without shame?

          guineapigs in the lab sniffing at their testicles make me jealous?
        • christitan718
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 19, 2004
            so it seems...

            if you had balls you would know the self satisfying experience of
            sniffing your own musty balls...

            it brings a shudder of sympathy to think of you sniffing your empty
            crotch...and smelling no-thing...

            it is obvious that you have spent your life kicking us in the balls
            out of sheer spite...

            if you knew the sheer power of intent and orgasm combined...not the
            beads of sweat on your desolate tween..your neuter patch of scaly
            skin...you and the verminous fallen scuz that had the chance to
            glimse their will but failed...when conformnted by the worm of the
            cold slime...their own penis paralyzed with fear and slave
            condidtioning...their own empty spasm of empty orgasm...

            why would you or any of the worthless toads that compose 98% of this
            planet want to confront your own failure at the most natural of
            functions...???

            leave it to me...the illiterate american...which means so little...we
            aint americans you shit..we have come from all over the world and
            bred into a stiff cock that is going to fuck you all till you scream
            is submissive delight...this the the Thelemic American Pax...

            when we break your bacs financially...us hard cocked kooks are gonna
            show your ladies a time...and in time...like us stank balled
            americans...the whole world will be one identity crisis...until we
            ball our way into freedom!

            you can work for the rat slinginger all you like...but like I have
            said...and you know you have dreamed my words in your sleep and woken
            with an erection...and a the shame of the stain...unmentionable...but
            jesus knows and until you ask his forgiveness and confess...you are
            damed...damed to spend you waking time reading this...and worse...as
            you stalk the thelemite thorough its native lands...

            But brudder...you done miss the mark

            Don't think because we have issues that your little click isn't void
            of a dick...we got the issues that all men with big cocks have...big
            cocks and women with swords...that is confidence...something a
            tweaked out immature homophobe like yourself will never understand.

            Now as we have taken oaths to the same gods...just because you admit
            freely it was alie to smear the secrets...I give you this
            advice...refrain from posting at this board...it only serves to
            embarras you...to who ever you tell that you are giving us a good
            lashing...

            when it comes down to it...we are smarter than you

            even Mikey, my jewish satanist brother, who has a bond to his
            grandmother you will never understand...it is his people...

            even the mad poet has bested you...and that with a pestillance that
            no OTO would be able to do...we don't quote Legis...we live it

            those of us who survive...

            in you smug shelterd euro suburb and colligiate day trips you have
            overlooked one blaring fact...the past masters to whom you speak

            ...past masters of the sickest vortex on the pacific rim

            have swam through more shit than you can imagine...and can make a
            claim...few can...

            Have you fun...envy us sniff these big old stinky balls...we all know
            you just hang out for the frangrance and the wiff you get...

            you are like a necrophile...you like to obtain the original documents
            of the dead...you sniff them in the dark...savoring the musky scent
            of old pare and greasy fingers smeared with stinky juice from their
            balls.

            I my self would love to sniff your documents...Reuss was particulary
            filthy being a european...we americans did reintroduce hygene back
            into europe if you recall...you all still dont bath regular...throw
            backs to the catholic ideas...only the filthy arabs bathed regulary...

            All a cheap european ploy to generate a stink on their balls...god
            knows the obly ones who stayed behind( and didnt take the first boat
            to america) were fags or interbred and are now retards...you being a
            bit of both...

            God Bless Sir Richard Guiness!

            Chris Titan

            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 19, 2004
              dear cybercitizen

              many thanks for your very interesting reaction to my postings. your co-
              brothers and sisters in thelema certainly are proud of you.
              i assume that with the same pride you will learn that i am going to quote you
              as a prime reference in my future collections of examples/mirror pieces.

              you are such a good example of what i have written many times about.
              seldomly was it so clear, so prim and proper.
              long live thelema.
              long live all the OTO-versions. may i give you my XI° ?

              and happy Xmas 2 u. i guess, you hang red testicles on the Xmas tree ?

              prk
            • Herne the Hunter
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 19, 2004
                93!

                prkoenig2001 wrote:

                > i guess, you hang red testicles on the Xmas tree ?

                No need, the Yule fir is itself a phallic symbol, as are tree cones. :-p

                93 93/93
                Herne
              • Mordecai Shapiro
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 19, 2004
                  --- prkoenig2001 <prkoenig@...> wrote:
                  > i am going to quote you
                  > as a prime reference in my future collections of
                  > examples/mirror pieces.

                  Carefully edited, no doubt.

                  the Dean

                  =====
                  "I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars." -- Og Mandino

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • christitan718
                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 20, 2004
                    YES!

                    It will be a great day to see myself published by Koenig...

                    I couldn't be more interested in how you can spin it to suit your
                    needs...

                    And yes virgina, I do hang red balls on my christmas tree. Candy
                    Canes too!

                    "may i give you my XI° ?"

                    Published and a swiss XIthe degree in the same day...shit yeah...it
                    MUST be christmas....

                    I grab a plane, I doubt you can get through US customs at this
                    point...

                    Chris Titan XI°
                    (Swiss OTO, Koenig Linage)

                    wrote:

                    > dear cybercitizen
                    >
                    > many thanks for your very interesting reaction to my postings. your
                    co-
                    > brothers and sisters in thelema certainly are proud of you.
                    > i assume that with the same pride you will learn that i am going to
                    quote you
                    > as a prime reference in my future collections of examples/mirror
                    pieces.

                    > you are such a good example of what i have written many times
                    about.
                    > seldomly was it so clear, so prim and proper.
                    > long live thelema.
                    > long live all the OTO-versions. may i give you my XI° ?
                    >
                    > and happy Xmas 2 u. i guess, you hang red testicles on the Xmas
                    tree ?

                    > prk
                  • prkoenig2001
                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 20, 2004
                      <christitan9393@z...> wrote:

                      > YES!
                      >
                      > It will be a great day to see myself published by Koenig...

                      i have added 4 hypertextlinks to your insightful message ;-)
                      do you find them?

                      prk
                    • christitan718
                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                        wrote:

                        > --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, "christitan718"
                        > <christitan9393@z...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > YES!
                        > >
                        > > It will be a great day to see myself published by Koenig...
                        >
                        > i have added 4 hypertextlinks to your insightful message ;-)
                        > do you find them?
                        >
                        > prk

                        It is not coming up on google...

                        where are the hypertextlinks?????

                        published by Koenig...but will I make it into the print version???

                        When do I get those 11th degree documents????

                        and my mom always said I was a no good shit...
                      • andres
                        Message 11 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                          *yawn*
                        • Mordecai Shapiro
                          Message 12 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                            --- andres <dre@...> wrote:

                            > *yawn*

                            What! You're not excited by Chris doing XIth magick
                            with a Koenhead?

                            the Dean

                            =====
                            "I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars." -- Og Mandino

                            The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
                            http://my.yahoo.com
                          • andres
                            Message 13 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                              Mordecai Shapiro wrote:

                              > --- andres <dre@...> wrote:
                              >

                              >>*yawn*
                              >>

                              > What! You're not excited by Chris doing XIth magick
                              > with a Koenhead?

                              no, I already have it on dvd.

                              -andres
                            • Mike Margolin
                              Message 14 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                                HS,
                                agreed zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
                                petey has been quite boreing. I know you guys don't
                                qoute the book of the law but I am not restricted from
                                it. And my quote of "the moon monthly" blew his
                                arguement away. It shows no matter what Crowley said
                                before or after his writing of it that womens fluids
                                are also very important in Thelema. Notice how petey
                                only avoided and side stepped my point? The fact is
                                petey is a pussy. Lets move on, next moron please!
                                ISN
                                666
                                --- andres <dre@...> wrote:

                                > *yawn*

                                > --------------------~-->
                                > Give hope to a child.
                                > Helping a needy child is easier than you think.
                                > Click here to meet someone who needs your help.

                                http://us.click.yahoo.com/smp9aD/HohJAA/i1hLAA/EeWolB/TM

                                http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
                              • andres
                                Message 15 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                                  there's nothing sacred about this dead whorse we beat
                                • prkoenig2001
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                                    --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, Mike Margolin <madpoet0@r...> wrote:
                                    > HS,
                                    > agreed zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
                                    > petey has been quite boreing. I know you guys don't
                                    > qoute the book of the law but I am not restricted from
                                    > it. And my quote of "the moon monthly" blew his
                                    > arguement away.

                                    mondieu! i did not talk about the blood-thing but about the sperm and
                                    vaginal fluids thing. crowley saw NO use in the vaginal fluids. of
                                    course, he was into the blood thing as well. are you aware of the XI°
                                    secrets? blood is involved!
                                    please, try not to be illiterate ! try to read gnostic texts ;-)
                                  • Mike Margolin
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                                      HS,
                                      again you sidestep the issue. NO MATTER WHAT CROWLEY
                                      SAID AFTER HE WROTE THE BOOK OF THE LAW, BECAUSE
                                      PERIOD BLOOD IS SAID TO BE THE BEST BLOOD IN THE BOOK
                                      OF THE LAW IT SHOWS WOMENS FLUIDS ARE IMPORTANT IN
                                      THELEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      YOU DUMB STUBORN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      as far as degrees I have no interest, go figure I'm a
                                      SATANIST YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      ISN
                                      666
                                      P.S. Not in O.T.O. not a Thelemite not interested in
                                      Gnossis, I am A SATANIST!!!!! You DUMB ASS!!!!
                                      www.sosatan.org
                                      --- prkoenig2001 <prkoenig@...> wrote:

                                      > --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, Mike Margolin
                                      > <madpoet0@r...> wrote:
                                      > > HS,
                                      > > agreed zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
                                      > > petey has been quite boreing. I know you guys
                                      > don't
                                      > > qoute the book of the law but I am not restricted
                                      > from
                                      > > it. And my quote of "the moon monthly" blew his
                                      > > arguement away.
                                      >
                                      > mondieu! i did not talk about the blood-thing but
                                      > about the sperm and
                                      > vaginal fluids thing. crowley saw NO use in the
                                      > vaginal fluids. of
                                      > course, he was into the blood thing as well. are you
                                      > aware of the XI�
                                      > secrets? blood is involved!
                                      > please, try not to be illiterate ! try to read
                                      > gnostic texts ;-)

                                      > --------------------~-->
                                      > Toolbar.

                                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/EeWolB/TM

                                      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
                                    • Mike Margolin
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                                        HS,
                                        as the time flies by,
                                        even dead horses die.
                                        And one day, even petey will be goofers dust.
                                        ISN
                                        666

                                        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/EeWolB/TM

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Dec 21, 2004
                                          --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, Mike Margolin <madpoet0@r...> wrote:

                                          [...] go figure I'm a
                                          > SATANIST YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          and what an intelligent one! i take a bow!
                                        • Mordecai Shapiro
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Dec 22, 2004
                                            --- prkoenig2001 <prkoenig@...> wrote:

                                            > --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, Mike Margolin
                                            > <madpoet0@r...> wrote:
                                            >
                                            > [...] go figure I'm a
                                            > > SATANIST YOU DUMB
                                            > ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                            >
                                            > and what an intelligent one! i take a bow!

                                            So intelligent that you apparently have no answer to
                                            his point. What else is new?

                                            the Dean

                                            =====

                                            Message 21 of 28 , Dec 23, 2004
                                              HS Mordi,
                                              Hope the season is kind to you and yours.
                                              Petey won't address my point because it negates his.
                                              He will side track, step around, slight of hand, "hey
                                              look over there" anything but concede I am right and
                                              he is full of shit.
                                              ISN
                                              666
                                              P.S. What I find funny is he thought he would get a
                                              reaction of homophobia, he did not. What he got was
                                              "no Duh" and a correction that no matter what Crowley
                                              said according to the book of the law women's fluids
                                              are important to Thelema. As for 11'th degree again
                                              "No Duh" it's a gay degree. Funny thing is I find
                                              beautiful women going down on each other far more
                                              magical than two dudes sword fighting with their hard
                                              ons.

                                              http://us.click.yahoo.com/.haQaA/0nhJAA/i1hLAA/EeWolB/TM

                                              Message 22 of 28 , Dec 23, 2004
                                                Mike Margolin wrote:

                                                > Funny thing is I find
                                                > beautiful women going down on each other far more
                                                > magical than two dudes sword fighting with their hard
                                                > ons.

                                                amen and amen, brother.

                                                -andres
                                              • christitan718
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Dec 30, 2004
                                                  Petey,

                                                  post the links d00d...

                                                  my publisher is dying to see them...

                                                  wrote:

                                                  > --- In nox-online@yahoogroups.com, "christitan718"
                                                  > <christitan9393@z...> wrote:
                                                  > >
                                                  > > YES!
                                                  > >
                                                  > > It will be a great day to see myself published by Koenig...
                                                  >
                                                  > i have added 4 hypertextlinks to your insightful message ;-)
                                                  > do you find them?
                                                  >
                                                  > prk
                                                • christitan718
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Jan 4, 2005
                                                    Hey assweed Pete!

                                                    You are a liar...

                                                    you don't have the balls to repost my colorful words....

                                                    bwaaak bwaaak bwaaak

                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jan 5, 2005
                                                      Show me the links.....

                                                      you can't take a Titan ass beating and put it online...