Re: Novial Publication

  • andoromeda83
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2008
      Bon jorne kar amikos de Novial!

      Thank you for the ideas with the PDF-Writer and thank you for the
      support. We definitely need someone to correct the texts. I am still
      making a lot of mistakes.

      To simply take the title Novialiste is ok for me. It shows some
      continuity although we are doing something new.

      Here are some ideas for subjects:

      Maybe someone who is longer in the Novial group could write an article
      about the current situation of the language. When and how the Yahoo
      Group and the Novial Wikipedia were established and the material (the
      book and vocabulary was established) and what was the response till now.

      We can write about Wikipedia and its problems, make some translations
      of newspapers articles, small prose or poems. Or even write articles
      on current affairs or current events (culture, politics, sports and
      economics), maybe only on your last holiday or about how you come to
      Novial. We could include a section with grammar problems and some
      common expressions (each time a new subject like greeting, family,
      illness etc.).

      This are just some ideas. What do you think about it?

      My moto:

      Lu kel ha pasad,
      mus nun retroveni!

      (What has gone, must now return!)