Re: Discussion on Neuter in Novial

  • Renaud Kuty
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 9:12 AM
      Hello Andrew,

      >Hello Renaud,
      >The page you refer to doesn't seem to exist yet?

      Actually it *does* exist. But you're quite correct:
      yesterday I got it back offline: there are already a
      few things I wish to update in my assessment of the
      neuter in Novial ;-)
      Since nobody on the list reacted to my initial post, I
      didn't bother to let everyone know they would have to
      be a bit patient... But I'm certainly delighted to see
      that there is some interest: the Novial community is a
      small world, after all.

      In any case, I hope to put the text back online soon;
      I'll make sure to let you know. At this point, though,
      I have already posted my initial intervention (of 3
      weeks ago) about the auxiliary sta, which,
      incidentally, I have also updated a bit. You can check
      it out at:

      http://novialingue.googlepages.com/

      Kind regards,
      Renaud