AIL: specimens page

  • James Chandler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 11:48 AM
      Kar Novialistes

      I have modified the AIL page which contains specimen texts in Novial. The
      previous version did not include text II, Stranji Sonjo by OJ, instead it
      linked to the text at Ken Caviness's site. This link is now dead, so I have
      typed text II directly into the page, so the texts are now all togther in
      one place. If you have copied this page to other web locations (eg.
      wikibooks) you may want to refresh the copy:

      http://www.geocities.com/idojc/AILtexts.html

      Kordialmente

      Kordiale, James Chandler
      idojc@...
      http://io.wikipedia.org - Wikipedio en Ido

      "We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of
      the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in
      the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the
      citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP
      Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

      Upload 500 photos a month & blog with your Messenger buddies on Windows Live
      Spaces. Get yours now, FREE! http://specials.uk.msn.com/spaces/default.aspx