Re: can't figure out WiKi pages

  • nov_ialiste
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      --- In novial-discussion@yahoogroups.com, "Darwood Horace"
      <novialist@...> wrote:

      > /Anyway, I've got an idea for a contribution, but I first have
      > /to figure out how to get signed up and access the pages. So
      > /if someone could help....
      >
      > Hi Harry! I had a bit of trouble getting signed up myself. I did post
      > a short article, but I find the whole Wiki concept a bit confusing, as
      > well. (I signed up as "novialist" twice, apparently under different
      > memberships types? I have no idea. It made no sense to me. In any
      > case, I was able to post my page, and it's still there or was a week
      > ago.) So, anyway, I think some of the guys in the group would do a
      > better job explaining.
      >
      > (Oh and, by the way, old Hawaii hand that you are, you should know
      > that Wiki is not a combination of two words as your spelling "WiKi"
      > implies. It's a word in its own right. Or a half word, the actual term
      > being wiki wiki meaning "quickly".)
      >
      > Dave

      I've added a mathematics main page which is at present in English. The
      plan is to translate it into Novial. I noticed the article about
      Novialides which also should be translated into Novial.

      The Wiki is to be *in* Novial.

      The biology section is quite well developed so I'll move on to some
      other areas now.

      salutos,
      nov_ialiste