hi

  • Juliet Ume
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2005
      Hello, I've been trying to get connected to any expert in novel writing. Introducing myself, I am Juliet Ume residing in Nigeria. I'm eighteen years of age and has a great dream of being a writer. I have written a book already but has'nt been published yet and I'm still writing another four more. I love to communicate to the world to share my own view of the way I see life, it's worries, solutions and many more. I really need someone who could support me and help nationalise my work. I wish to create an impact on the lives of people. I have read a lot of American, British and African novels which has really inspired me. I really commend their good work. Please, I hope to hear from you soonest for any kind of support and encouragement. I would be very grateful for the help I strongly believe you would give. I prefarably would like to speak to any of you. My mobile number is 08053206356 or 08036205259. My home address or postal address is Jonah Madugu Close, Liberty Boulevard Jos,
      Plateau State. Nigeria. Thanks for you time. God Bless. Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2007
        Many men everywhere suffer from feelings of inadequacy resulting from a failure that is not their fault. A smaller
        than average penis can affect a man in numerous destructive ways
        Low self-esteem
        Little or no confidence
        Poor sex life
        Unsatisifed partner(s)
        Overall incompetency with women
        Unsatisfying relationships
        ManXL will help, check it out today.. http://newplayersarehere.com/vkdm
      • sherry-heath470@binggoesit.info
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2007
          Ever dream of having a larger.. more thinker peniz!
          Dream no more and take action. http://dontwastecomehere.com/amwp
        • domenique-mcnally312@nbvfdg.info
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 7, 2007
            Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement pills online from a website called http://www.bloak.net/iynj and now he is 3 inches bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
            Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
            Love Jane.
          • josalyne-overfelt167@theinternetrocks.in
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 21, 2007
              get the hot body you want