New Film "War Of The Worlds"

  • napoleon634
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      First published in 1898, The War of the Worlds, H. G. Wells's seminal
      story of alien invasion, is a literary classic. The frightening
      specter of our planet being ripped from us – with ordinary human lives
      held in the balance like ants on a twig – has retained its power for
      over a century. For Spielberg, the story is especially resonant
      today. "I thought now would be a good time to send 'War of the Worlds'
      crashing down around everybody's ears," says the Academy Award®
      -winning director. Read the rest...
      http://www.scriptologist.com/Magazine/Film_News/WarWorlds/warworlds.html