New member needs some help

  • Brandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hi, I just became a member and have a question for anyone that can
      help me. I am starting my latest novel and I am having trouble find
      the location I want the novel to take place in. So if anyone knows
      place where the following aspect would work, or if you know a website
      that would help me find my own please tell me.
      The location needs to be remote, it should have some historical
      background, and I want to keep the story as realistic as possible, so
      if it had a native tribe near by that could be considered hostile
      that would be great. I am trying to keep the elements on this novel
      as real as possible, I want anyone who reads it to think, wow that's
      crazy but it could have happened. Thanks for any help you can offer.
      Brandi