Master of the Jinn: A Sufi Novel

  • irvingk57@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Dear Friends:
      Hello, and thank you for allowing me to join this group. I have been a
      writer and editor for many years and a Sufi since 1992. And I have just
      published Master of the Jinn: A Sufi Novel with booksurge.com, which is a POD
      publisher, and need all the help I can get. I created a website, _Master of the
      Jinn: A Sufi Novel_ (http://www.masterofthejinn.com/) and hope to get feedback
      on the book and the site, as I am also working on a sequel to this labor of
      love.

      Respectfully,

      Irving Karchmar