Re: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

  • Pritis Chandra Majumdar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2003
      > Thak you very much for your nice and encouraging letter.
      Would you kindly let me know whether I should send my complete book
      or a Synopsis of the book.Also I wish to know the terms and
      conditions on which basis our deal should be contracted on our mutual
      benifits.
      At present I may send a Synopsis of a Gay and Lesbian romance novel
      with very exciting action and language straight to the hungry readers.
      Please let me have a quick feedback so that I can act accordingly.

      Regards,

      Yours

      Pritis
      --- In novelwriters@yahoogroups.com, Lori L Lake <lorelei-bard@j...>