New to Group

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hello Everyone!

      I'm new to this group so I'm introducing myself. I'm interested
      mostly in dark fiction and fantasy (not S&S, though), and all sorts
      of weird and impossible things. Find out a lot more about me at
      my website:
      http://www.maryelizabeththompson.net

      My main difficult with novel writing is not knowing 'what happens
      next' after the beginning scenario is played out. Often I even
      know the ending - it's that dreaded middle section. I look forward
      to any help from those who have been there before. I've had
      many novel attempts stall out at that point and I am willing to try
      anything to get them going again.

      Peace,
      Mary.
    • Derek Varnals
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
        Just make the beginning and the end longer.
        Mary <maryt63@...> wrote:Hello Everyone!

        I'm new to this group so I'm introducing myself. I'm interested
        mostly in dark fiction and fantasy (not S&S, though), and all sorts
        of weird and impossible things. Find out a lot more about me at
        my website:
        http://www.maryelizabeththompson.net

        My main difficult with novel writing is not knowing 'what happens
        next' after the beginning scenario is played out. Often I even
        know the ending - it's that dreaded middle section. I look forward
        to any help from those who have been there before. I've had
        many novel attempts stall out at that point and I am willing to try
        anything to get them going again.

        Peace,
        Mary.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Josy Wong
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
          Dear Mary,

          I would like to know if you could help to give
          critique for improvement for Chinese-American fiction
          novel. Most probably on the first and second chapters
          first. Please let me know how to proceed.

          Sincerely,
          Joey Wong

          http://uk.my.yahoo.com