New eZine: "Just About Write"

  • Lori L Lake
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2002
      Author Nann Dunne has recently started a new monthly eZine which I highly
      recommend. If you are an author, you may wish to contact her with
      information about your work. She is also accepting article submissions.

      Below is info about the November issue. Or just click here
      http://www.justaboutwrite.com and take a firsthand look.
      Lori
      Lori L. Lake, Author of RICOCHET IN TIME, GUN SHY, and
      UNDER THE GUN, the sequel to GUN SHY. Learn more at:
      www.LoriLLake.com or www.rapbooks.biz

      The November issue of "Just About Write," Nann Dunne's monthly ezine
      aimed at informing,
      encouraging, and showcasing authors, poets, and readers, has just been
      posted at
      http://www.justaboutwrite.com

      We are in need of bios, reviews, and other contributions. Please!

      The November issue contains:

      · Hone Your Writing Craft
      1. The Artistry and Craft of the Bard -
      Point of View, by Lifetrekker
      2. Discovering the Story Within:
      My Philosophy of Writing, by Alicia Rasley

      · Marketing and Promotion
      Lori L. Lake's Publication Party

      · Author Bios
      Sam Ruskin
      Archangel

      · Reviews
      Passion's Fire by Jeanne Foguth

      · Poetic Measures
      Defenseless, by Terri Lynn Stanfield
      Storms, by Kinnan T. Griffin

      · Editing Bits and Bites
      Misused Words

      · Reflections
      My Father's Magnifying Glass

      · Coming Attractions
      Bardcon.Org

      · Guidelines for Submissions

      I hope you enjoy this issue and find it helpful.
      Comments and submissions are encouraged!

      See you next month...

      Nann Dunne aka PruferBlue
      Editor: Just About Write (www.justaboutwrite.com)

      Only $9.95 per month!