Super Fab Fall

  • derek_varnals
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Or Autumn as some of you may know it. I've just gotten back from
      Thailand, or Siam as some of you may know it. Don't ask me what I
      was doing there because I won't tell you. This is not the point of
      this post though.

      The point of this post is to touch base and see what everyone who I
      never knew anything about to begin with is working on. To fire the
      first shot, so to speak, I am writing a non-linear story of
      indeterminate length. It is told in a series of first-person
      scenescapes that will weave together to champion decadence, excess,
      lonliness, and jingoism. Oh yeah, and there will be minimal product
      placement.

      This group has about as many hits as Jennifer Love Hewitt, pop
      singer. So I expect zero replies, but if you want to, it would make
      things intersting.

      Derek