New member kudos

  • jascribe
    Message 1 of 413 , Jul 5, 1999
      Hi, all!<br><br> I'm a new member here. Lessee,
      31, married and tossing around an idea for a trilogy
      in my mind. I've been researching manuscript format,
      submission requirements, etc. I always like to know what I'm
      getting into before I really do anything... ;><br><br>
      Novel will be of a science-fiction genere, but not
      "heavy" sci-fi. More on interaction and the human factor
      than flashy aliens, new technologies and so forth. I'm
      also tossing around some mystery/suspense novel
      ideas.<br><br> Anyone read "Hannibal" yet? I'm trying to get it
      away from my wife so I can read it! ;><br><br>
      Enjoy!<br><br> Jerry Andrews
    • razzmatazz5600
      Message 413 of 413 , Mar 1, 2002
        I would like for you to read the novel but it isn't done yet...:) But we could share ideas or something. Drop me a line...razzmatazz5600@...