Re: P.S. about my URL

  • DuaneSimolke
    Message 1 of 413 , May 6, 2001
      Jerry, I've started keeping a file in "My
      Documents" that has my URL and a description of my site. It
      also has a lot of other information that I frequently
      need for message boards, online forms, etc. That way,
      it's easy to copy/paste that stuff whenever I need it,
      and not worry about making an error. <br><br>Just
      some unsolicited advice! <br><br>Duane
      violence, cancer research, writing, book promotion, Web
      site promotion, Texas, music, movies, etc.
    • razzmatazz5600
      Message 413 of 413 , Mar 1, 2002
        I would like for you to read the novel but it isn't done yet...:) But we could share ideas or something. Drop me a line...razzmatazz5600@...