Excellent and affordable software:

  • grannycougar
    Message 1 of 413 , Jan 21, 2001
      I have to share this with all my writing clubs!
      There's this character generating software that is so
      brilliant, but I found out it's only going to be sold for
      less than two more weeks at a low price. On February
      1st the price goes up. It's called Characterpro 3.0
      and I can't speak highly enough about it. It's only
      $49 till the first of next month and it's worth its
      weight in gold, believe me! If you can afford it at all,
      it's just a treasure. Here's the
    • razzmatazz5600
      Message 413 of 413 , Mar 1, 2002
        I would like for you to read the novel but it isn't done yet...:) But we could share ideas or something. Drop me a line...razzmatazz5600@...