What Power We Have In Words

  • turquoise_floyd
    Message 1 of 413 , Mar 11, 2000
      Hi, I'm new around here. I'm a longtime Yahoo!
      user, made loads of great friends thanks to Yahoo! and
      now I hope to make more.<br>I expect your story is
      similar to mine. Since I before I was able to wield a
      pencil with accuracy, I've written stories and writing
      has basically been the one constant in my life. I
      write to take myself out of myself for a little while,
      concern myself with other lives, explore new ideas and
      also I guess, as Seamus Heaney put it "to set the
      darkness echoing." I look foward to getting to know
      everyone.
    • razzmatazz5600
      Message 413 of 413 , Mar 1, 2002
        I would like for you to read the novel but it isn't done yet...:) But we could share ideas or something. Drop me a line...razzmatazz5600@...