Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Message!

  • newtfkilly
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2009
      Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Message!
      http://baraksq.zoomshare.com/files/sexygirl.htm
    • John
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
        Can the moderator of this group remove the people that sent this message
        to the group from the the group list. As a new member I would have
        thought that allowing people who send this sort of message is not
        compatible with the group If this is an on going problem I would
        recommend full moderation so messages like this are stopped before they
        are posted to the group.

        John

        newtfkilly wrote:

        > Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Message!
        > http://baraksq.zoomshare.com/files/sexygirl.htm
        > <http://baraksq.zoomshare.com/files/sexygirl.htm>

      • saraahqchick
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 21, 2010
          Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Message!
          http://www.ourlivespace.com/HotGirl/photos.htm
        • maturevkmelissa
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
            Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Message!
            http://cleavonst.zoomshare.com/files/sexygirl.htm