Fw: Jefferson County Kennel Club obedience trials, 8/9/08 - 8/10/08

  • Bob & Theresa Wegner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Jefferson County Kennel Club obedience trials, 8/9/08 - 8/10/08
      Hey Colleen, I think I'll be in your neck of the woods. lol
      Boromir is entered in Novice A both days
      Theoden is entered in Rally Novice B on Sat.

      Here's hoping for that CD title!
      and Theoden's RN!

      his recall was what he blew me off on, his first trial. no clue why...
      does a terrier need a reason? lol  so we did it after, during the C
      match, and I had a long line on him...so we recovered, with a
      fast recall the next day. there's no trotting to me, with this boy. lol
      last night, we ran the pattern, she said he only had one sloppy sit.
      (yeah, that might have cost us 1/2 to 3 pts) his about turns were a
      little s l o w (one never knows) then came the recall!  dead run, and
      had to remind him to sit. of course, I cheated, and had a hotdog. lol
      which he knew...but, in trials, he gets the cookie as soon as he is
      finished in the ring...and woe to me, if I ever forget his cookie!
      she commented, they can't dock him anything on the recall. maybe
      a sloppy front, maybe a sloppy return to heel, but certainly not his
      recall. lol

      Theresa