Last day of vacation

  • Jenlorie McDaniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 7:51 AM
      Well, vacation is officially over tomorrow.  Our last day of vacation is today.  We went early this morning to dog beach and Ellie had a blast.  She and the white dog were instant friends... mainly bec/ the other dog's dad had a chuck-it and threw the ball for them non-stop.  It isn't even 10:00 am and El is passed out on the couch.  I think I will join her for one last vacation nap!
    • Ken & Jandy Arnold
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 9:04 AM

        Looks like they had a load of fun.  Do you have her on a long line that you let drag loose?  We used to do that with Packy on the beach until we decided that he wasn’t going anywhere while fishing…

        ~ Jandy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 9:10 AM
          yes, it is 15 ft training lead.... I still don't trust her,but I know that she is pretty focused on the other dogs.  As long as they stay where they should, I think she will.  With the training lead, I can step on it if she gets too far from me.

          Looks like they had a load of fun.  Do you have her on a long line that you let drag loose?  We used to do that with Packy on the beach until we decided that he wasnÂ’t going anywhere while fishingÂ…

          ~ Jandy