Re: [novelty_farm] Puppy

  • Lorie McDaniel
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
      SO EXCITED!!!!  A new baby!!!!!

      On Mar 3, 2013, at 2:06 PM, Shirley Woods <woodssm@...> wrote:

      Theresa (and everyone)

      As you know we've been building a new house in Harrisonville, MO. It is nearing completion and will have a fenced yard for the dogs to play in without having to be on leads all the time. Now for the crazy part. We would like to bring a new puppy home in the next few months. Bill and I were hoping you'd be breeding another litter of wonderful Cairns. We'd love to have one the color of Jake. Senna and Schumi are 8 and still quite playful so I think all would enjoy each other. I know a boy in this situation would be best since we already have one Prima Dona.

      I know you are already crazy busy, but just wanted to let you know we'd love to have another great Cairn puppy.

      Sent from my iPad

    • Jandy Arnold
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
        Oh, how fun!  I'm so envious and now I'll really have puppy fever.  Hoping we can get a fenced in play area at the farm this summer.  Can't wait for pictures!

        ~ Jandy

        Sent from my iPad

        On Mar 3, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Lorie McDaniel <jenniferlorie@...> wrote:

        SO EXCITED!!!!  A new baby!!!!!

        On Mar 3, 2013, at 2:06 PM, Shirley Woods <woodssm@...> wrote:

        Theresa (and everyone)

        As you know we've been building a new house in Harrisonville, MO. It is nearing completion and will have a fenced yard for the dogs to play in without having to be on leads all the time. Now for the crazy part. We would like to bring a new puppy home in the next few months. Bill and I were hoping you'd be breeding another litter of wonderful Cairns. We'd love to have one the color of Jake. Senna and Schumi are 8 and still quite playful so I think all would enjoy each other. I know a boy in this situation would be best since we already have one Prima Dona.

        I know you are already crazy busy, but just wanted to let you know we'd love to have another great Cairn puppy.

        Sent from my iPad

      • Monica Shallow
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
          How exciting, Shirley!  What fun you will have with 3!

          I've been out of the email loop. This is the first one I've gotten in a long time. I missed all of you guys and the good Cairn stories.
          Monica

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 3, 2013, at 2:06 PM, Shirley Woods <woodssm@...> wrote:

          Theresa (and everyone)

          As you know we've been building a new house in Harrisonville, MO. It is nearing completion and will have a fenced yard for the dogs to play in without having to be on leads all the time. Now for the crazy part. We would like to bring a new puppy home in the next few months. Bill and I were hoping you'd be breeding another litter of wonderful Cairns. We'd love to have one the color of Jake. Senna and Schumi are 8 and still quite playful so I think all would enjoy each other. I know a boy in this situation would be best since we already have one Prima Dona.

          I know you are already crazy busy, but just wanted to let you know we'd love to have another great Cairn puppy.

          Sent from my iPad

        • colleen deguire
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
            i would love to see pics

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
              It really is exciting. We've talked about it and thought we should wait until we had a nice fenced yard for all to play in. Our backyard will back up to a park and golf course. That should give them something to watch.

              Sent from my iPad

              On Mar 3, 2013, at 6:01 PM, colleen deguire <cdeguire@...> wrote:

              i would love to see pics