Puppy

  • Shirley Woods
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
      Theresa (and everyone)

      As you know we've been building a new house in Harrisonville, MO. It is nearing completion and will have a fenced yard for the dogs to play in without having to be on leads all the time. Now for the crazy part. We would like to bring a new puppy home in the next few months. Bill and I were hoping you'd be breeding another litter of wonderful Cairns. We'd love to have one the color of Jake. Senna and Schumi are 8 and still quite playful so I think all would enjoy each other. I know a boy in this situation would be best since we already have one Prima Dona.

      I know you are already crazy busy, but just wanted to let you know we'd love to have another great Cairn puppy.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Lorie McDaniel

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
          Oh, how fun!  I'm so envious and now I'll really have puppy fever.  Hoping we can get a fenced in play area at the farm this summer.  Can't wait for pictures!

          ~ Jandy

          Sent from my iPad

          On Mar 3, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Lorie McDaniel <jenniferlorie@...> wrote:

          SO EXCITED!!!!  A new baby!!!!!

          On Mar 3, 2013, at 2:06 PM, Shirley Woods <woodssm@...> wrote:

          Theresa (and everyone)

          As you know we've been building a new house in Harrisonville, MO. It is nearing completion and will have a fenced yard for the dogs to play in without having to be on leads all the time. Now for the crazy part. We would like to bring a new puppy home in the next few months. Bill and I were hoping you'd be breeding another litter of wonderful Cairns. We'd love to have one the color of Jake. Senna and Schumi are 8 and still quite playful so I think all would enjoy each other. I know a boy in this situation would be best since we already have one Prima Dona.

          I know you are already crazy busy, but just wanted to let you know we'd love to have another great Cairn puppy.

          Sent from my iPad

        • Monica Shallow
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
            How exciting, Shirley!  What fun you will have with 3!

            I've been out of the email loop. This is the first one I've gotten in a long time. I missed all of you guys and the good Cairn stories.
            Monica

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Mar 3, 2013, at 2:06 PM, Shirley Woods <woodssm@...> wrote:

            Theresa (and everyone)

            As you know we've been building a new house in Harrisonville, MO. It is nearing completion and will have a fenced yard for the dogs to play in without having to be on leads all the time. Now for the crazy part. We would like to bring a new puppy home in the next few months. Bill and I were hoping you'd be breeding another litter of wonderful Cairns. We'd love to have one the color of Jake. Senna and Schumi are 8 and still quite playful so I think all would enjoy each other. I know a boy in this situation would be best since we already have one Prima Dona.

            I know you are already crazy busy, but just wanted to let you know we'd love to have another great Cairn puppy.

            Sent from my iPad

          • colleen deguire
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
              i would love to see pics

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
                It really is exciting. We've talked about it and thought we should wait until we had a nice fenced yard for all to play in. Our backyard will back up to a park and golf course. That should give them something to watch.

                Sent from my iPad

                On Mar 3, 2013, at 6:01 PM, colleen deguire <cdeguire@...> wrote:

                i would love to see pics