smart Sophie.

  • Bob & Theresa Wegner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
      those with closely related to princess Sophie should really love this one.

      so we have 2 baby pigs on the house, on the bottle. (had 3, lost 1, momma
      sow still has 8, hope she doesn't stomp on anymore. ugh) Rose, Sophie &
      Lilli, hang around the pig tub. lol this morning, Benjamin kept messing
      around, not eating his breakfast, playing on the computer. he had eggs
      left. I got tired of waiting, so I told him, come help me change the pig's
      towel out. someone has to hold squealing pigs, while other changes out
      towels...this incites everyone to riots, pigs squealing, dogs barking, the
      girls trying to get to the pigs. Benjamin walks back to his plate, and says,
      someone stole a whole egg off my plate...Sophie was running down the
      hall. hmmm...yeah, while everyone was engaged with pigs, and normally
      Sophie, she knew no one would notice her stealing eggs. so she grabbed
      an entire egg, and ran with it, gulping...

      it's that ADHD thing, you know, they have a hard time focusing, unless it's
      something they want, then you can't break the focus, which includes, she
      didn't even know the pigs existed, except for the chance to go steal eggs,
      while everyone was busy. normally, she's over there, too. but, eggs were a
      bigger draw this am. lol  what's sad, it's hard not to laugh at her...

      Theresa
    • Ken & Jandy Arnold
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012

        Yeah, it’s a good thing they’re so darn cute or they’d be in real trouble!  Good story…

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
          I hate to mention it but you may have a "pig cairn" in Sophie.

          Sent from my iPad