RE: [novelty_farm] First Cairn Christmas

  • Ken & Jandy Arnold
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011

      You know, neither Packy nor Kirby ever really bothered the tree.  Packy has always been pretty snoopy about presents though, and I’ve found several over the years that had chew marks on them!  Cute picture.  Now I have to go look for one.

      Looking at old pictures and found this one. Their first Christmas they wouldn't leave the tree alone so we put a fence around the tree but cat like Schumi still tried to get to the ornaments. They never bothered the tree after that year. Just puppies into everything I guess.

    • colleen deguire
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
        so cute.  I love this picture

        Looking at old pictures and found this one. Their first Christmas they wouldn't leave the tree alone so we put a fence around the tree but cat like Schumi still tried to get to the ornaments. They never bothered the tree after that year. Just puppies into everything I guess.

        Sent from my iPad