Re: [novelty_farm] First Cairn Christmas

  • Shirley Woods
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
      Puppy days with the 2 of them was like a Chinese fire drill. They were always into something. It was like having two year olds.  I do miss how curious they were.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 29, 2011, at 1:40 PM, Lorie McDaniel <jenniferlorie@...> wrote:

      This is one of the cutest pictures EVER!!!!   I love it…. Can you imagine how tempting it must have been for them???  Oh, I do wish I could have back the puppy days, for just a day or two!

      Thanks for sending… They were beautiful puppies

      ~Lorie

      On Dec 29, 2011, at 1:38 PM, Shirley Woods wrote:

      Looking at old pictures and found this one. Their first Christmas they wouldn't leave the tree alone so we put a fence around the tree but cat like Schumi still tried to get to the ornaments. They never bothered the tree after that year. Just puppies into everything I guess.

      <photo.JPG>

      Sent from my iPad

    • Ken & Jandy Arnold
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011

        You know, neither Packy nor Kirby ever really bothered the tree.  Packy has always been pretty snoopy about presents though, and I’ve found several over the years that had chew marks on them!  Cute picture.  Now I have to go look for one.

        Looking at old pictures and found this one. Their first Christmas they wouldn't leave the tree alone so we put a fence around the tree but cat like Schumi still tried to get to the ornaments. They never bothered the tree after that year. Just puppies into everything I guess.

      • colleen deguire
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
          so cute.  I love this picture