RE: [novelty_farm] For You Wine Lovers (Lori!)

  • Ken & Jandy Arnold
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2011

      From Kirby to Chester:

      Dude, you got off easy with your constipation!  When I had it bad in Florida last January, they gave me an enema TWICE!  I tell you what, that is just no fun.  If I were you, I’d drink lots of water and get to the litter box.

      From: Ken & Jandy Arnold <kjwarnold@...>
      Subject: [novelty_farm] For You Wine Lovers (Lori!)
      To: novelty_farm@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011, 1:19 AM

      Oh, geez…this is cool!  I found it on Pinterest and followed the pin to the store.  Might have to order one even though I don’t drink much wine any longer.

      And if you haven’t been to www.pinterest.com, go there and prepare to spend hours browsing.  You don’t need to be a member to browse and even click on pictures to get more info, but if you want to belong, let me know and I’ll send you an invite.  My Mom and I looked at for an hour last Wednesday evening after cooking all day for Thanksgiving.  She rarely looks at stuff online, so you know it was cool.

      ~ Jandy

    • Lorie McDaniel
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
        LOL…. Kirby.  I'll pass that onto Chester.  Yep, the water is a big deal & helps.  Sorry you had to have an enema TWICE.  Something just not right about that!

        From Kirby to Chester: