Dog Park Today

  • Lorie McDaniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Ellie & I went to the dog park in Lake Co. Forest Preserve.  It was beautiful!  She LOVED it!  I didn't exactly love it when she jumped into the mud puddle but I hosed her off before we left.  I recommend to anyone!

      Here is a link to view some pics.  The link is to my photos on Facebook.  You should be able to view these pics w/out being on Facebook.  Let me know if you have any trouble.

      set=a.10150416452380359.412399.666835358&l=680be4b321&type=1

      Have a great day,
      ~Lorie