Re: [novelty_farm] poor, fat, Sophie.

  • colleen deguire
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2011
      I know that i'm really behind the times but who is the daddy.  Do you know how many she is having?

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2011

        Sophie's bred to Hank. (Ch Rose Croft Kodak Moment) that's the brindle
        male I co-own with Joan, and he lives with her.

        no, I don't know how many puppies. I don't typically x-ray, unless I'm worried
        about something. like Lilli's last litter, but that's because we know her labor
        stops, so I needed to know how many pups, to make sure it didn't shut down
        before she had them all. but, I can say, Sophie's getting a pretty big belly. lol

        Theresa
      • Ken & Jandy Arnold
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2011

          Do you have buyers for the puppies yet?  Not that I’m interested in a third (yikes!).  Aren’t we nosy?

          ~ Jandy

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2011

            I have 2 deposits, and several inquiries...which can go any way. lol

            me, too, I need another like I need a hole in my head...but, it sure would
            be temping to keep from this cross, see what I get for showing...sigh

            Theresa
          • Ken & Jandy Arnold
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2011

              Well, you can always make that decision (to keep one) once you see what you’ve got.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2011
                I was wondering the same thing!