Those nasty window washers..

  • Lorie McDaniel
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6 8:45 AM
      Today the window washers showed up..... they rappel down the side of the building attached to nothing but the ropes, a bucket of water on the side.  This does not go over well around here.  Ellie, a creature of habit, knows that a man should NOT be dangling on a rope outside of her windows.  As soon as she saw him, she went in for the kill.  Luckily, the window washer was not startled by this sudden attack.  She went into her crate while he finished his job.  Now, she is on lookout, thinking that at any moment the dangling man will reappear.

    • Bob & Theresa Wegner
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6 9:03 AM
        Sophie would have come unglued, as well. lol

        Theresa
      • Ken & Jandy Arnold
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6 11:15 AM

          Kirby would have gone through the window.  Packy would have barked about 6 times, then gone back to sleep on the couch.

          ~ jandy

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6 12:29 PM
            You gotta love Packy!

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6 5:16 PM

                So I have this picture in my head of Packy and Senna laying on a couch, while Ellie, Sophie, Kirby and Schumi are all going nuts at the window (Kirby likes being the only boy in this group).

                Packy looks up and says to Senna, “Dude, there’s a window washer.”  Senna looks up and says, “Yep.”  Then they both put their heads back down.

                ~ Jandy

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 9 6:07 PM
                  That's a perfect picture.