Lost Cairn in STL Area (Not Ours)

  • Ken & Jandy Arnold
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 5:00 PM

      Since some of you are in the St. Louis area, I thought I’d cross-post from the Cairn Terrier forum:

      Date: 2010-07-31, 12:47PM CDT
      Reply to: comm-fnhqc-1873434848@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      PLEASE help us find our beloved family dog. Tri colored (brindle- but mostly black) Cairn Terrier (looks like toto on wizard of oz but a little bigger). REWARD for his safe return!!! Went missing late last night on hwy W. His name is Yoda but probably won't come when called (or he wouldn't be lost) however he is very friendly. no tags or collar (but has been vaccinated so its not sick or anything) PLEASE call if you have seen him- my sister is currently out searching for him. Call 636-290-5520 day or night- my name is Kristin. Other numbers you can reach us as are 636-358-7692 or 636-528-0601 if no answer at the others (they are cell phone so we are worried about the reception while we search) Thanks!

    • Lorie McDaniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 5:20 PM
        Oh, my heart goes out to these people.  I would be devestated.

        Prayers for Yoda's safe return.

        Date: 2010-07-31, 12:47PM CDT
        Reply to: comm-fnhqc-18734348 48@craigslist. org [Errors when replying to ads?]