Chester update

  • Lorie McDaniel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      Thought I would give you a quick Chessie update since I haven't done so in some time.  Chester is doing GREAT!  He had bloodwork a week ago and it came back very good.  His weight is great.  He has gained over 4lbs from his lowest point in December.  As a matter of fact, we are to the point where we don't want him gaining any more.  I never would have thought that would happen only a few months ago.

      I was concerned about how he would handle the move but he is a champ and transitioned without a hitch.  He is the BEST cat!

      Below are some pics that I took of him in his new bed from Target (on clearance this week!).

      I am very grateful for his recovery and enjoy each & every day I have with him and all of my critters : )