El & Harry in Harry's Tunnel

  • Lorie McDaniel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009

      Here is a quick video of Ellie & Harry playing in Harry's new tunnel that I picked up at IKEA yesterday:

      Click on a video below to watch it:

      El & Harry in Harry's new tunnel
      Video Length 0:46
      Click here to watch

      Flip Video

      To learn more about the Flip Video Camcorder, click here.

      ~Lorie McDaniel
      ***pls make note of my new email***

    • Wegner Novelty Farm
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
        that's too funny!  we're all laughing at them, everyone here loves
        El & Harry vids. lol

        Theresa
      • Lorie McDaniel

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
            yep...and I said, they can, and DO! lol  I've seen that for years, now. lol
            Sophie runs around and shoves them with her nose..play! she's so
            pushy. (imagine that!) lol  Issachar and Gandalf used to wrap around
            each other in a bear hug, and tumble all over the house. Jade slept
            with dogs, daily...

            reminds me, I lost Jade 2 wks ago. I think her kidney's finally gave
            out, because of the ongoing anorexia bouts. we woke up, and realised
            she had been throwing up, during the night. Bob said to me, I think it's
            time. I said, let me put her on the heating pad, as she's cold again,
            and she was gone 15 min later. I would have taken her in, if it
            continued, but, she was already going.

            Theresa
          • Lorie McDaniel
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
              Oh, Theresa, I am sorry that you lost Jade. I know that you put so much work into restoring her health.  You certainly did extend her life.  She was lucky to have someone who tried so hard. Many people would have taken her in long ago.

              Alfred is day by day.  I have to go to recurrent training in Dallas on Thurs. Ellie is going with me & she will stay w/ my parents during my training.  Then, my mom, Ellie & I are going to Houston for the weekend to visit my sister.  She has a golden and a sheltie, so El will have lots of fun with those two.  Anyway, I am hoping that Alfred makes it through the weekend.  The dogwalker/cat sitter is a vet tech at my  vet so I know she will take him in if there are any problems.  It is hard when the become so old & sick.

              On Oct 6, 2009, at 11:29 PM, Wegner Novelty Farm wrote:

              yep...and I said, they can, and DO! lol  I've seen that for years, now. lol
              Sophie runs around and shoves them with her nose..play! she's so
              pushy. (imagine that!) lol  Issachar and Gandalf used to wrap around
              each other in a bear hug, and tumble all over the house. Jade slept
              with dogs, daily...

              reminds me, I lost Jade 2 wks ago. I think her kidney's finally gave
              out, because of the ongoing anorexia bouts. we woke up, and realised
              she had been throwing up, during the night. Bob said to me, I think it's
              time. I said, let me put her on the heating pad, as she's cold again,
              and she was gone 15 min later. I would have taken her in, if it
              continued, but, she was already going.

              Theresa

              ~Lorie McDaniel
              ***pls make note of my new email***