Re: [novelty_farm] dog fight

  • Lorie McDaniel
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      Yep... that was pretty much the case.  She is patient and she will allow someone to pick on her a little bit.  Then, she gives her "warning" and that almost always does the trick.  She is such a good girl.  Seriously, she only wants to play ball.  I've got to get her back out there so she doesn't develop any hangups about the park.

      Now that this has happened & I have been able to think it over, if it happens again I will not be so polite about the other dog.  It is a shame the WE left the park bec/ of someone else's dog.

      Hope you all have a good day.
      ~L

      On Aug 31, 2009, at 6:59 PM, Wegner Novelty Farm wrote:

      Yep, she's a Terrier! and they do fight. her mom, dad, sisters and brothers, are
      my WORST. lol   They do not back down, and you do have to be careful in dog
      parks, for just that reason. they will not back down, even if it's a bull mastiff, or
      pit, they are standing toe to toe with!  thankfully, Ellie's been in dog parks since
      she was a baby, so she's social...but, once someone starts something, she is
      going to react. are you talking to ME?

      Theresa

      ~Lorie McDaniel
      ***pls make note of my new email***