Re: [novelty_farm] computers, bah humbug. lol

  • jenlorie@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008

      Oh, boy.... do we feel your computer pain over here!  My computer is still in the shop.  The Thanksgiving holiday was not the best time to send it but I had no choice.  The loaner computer that my friends are letting me use is running better bec/ I went into the start up menu and realized that every single program on the computer was running on start up.  I disabled everything and it is a significant improvement.  They aren't huge computer people so I am not even going to mention what I did, although I am sure they would be glad.

      I hope you are able to get a new computer out of the deal.   My guarantee requires 4 attempts at fixing before they will replace it... which is why I was anxious to get it back to them... for the third time!