Hiring Senior Rails Engineer at Taxi Magic in Old Town Alexandria

  • Keith F
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2010
      Hey All!

      Contact me if you are interested. Read more about us at taximagic.com

      Keith
      Sr. Director Prod Dev
    • Keith F
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2011
        Taxi Magic is looking for an experienced senior level ruby on rails engineer to join our agile application development team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining our web and various backend systems (taxi reservations, location data mining, financial processing, mobile application services, third party interfaces, etcÂ…). Most of the work will be at the Model and Controller levels, but if you are comfortable in front-end html/css/javascript that would be a plus. You will also be responsible for working directly with the product owners and other members of the development team to shape, design and build new features. We work in two to three week iterations and follow XP/Scrum software development models. Our engineering team is based in Old Town Alexandria, VA. Our office is extremely casual, fun to work at, dog friendly, and ping-pong friendly.

        Email keith@... if interested. TY!