Ruby Developer role in DC

  • oleg.pedai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      I wanted to ask you for a piece of advice if you do not mind.
      At the moment we have an opening for Ruby Developer in Washington DC with one of our clients.
      The individual should have at least 2 years of experience using Ruby/Rails in a production UNIX/LINUX environment, and 5+ years overall experience in web application development. Solid SQL knowledge is required.
      Any help or advice will be highly appreciated.
      Please feel free to forward my contact details to those who might be interested in the opening.

      Kind regards,
      Oleg Pedai
      Recrutiment Consultant
      USTAS Technologies, Inc.