Welcome to our newest member....

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 3, 2005
      I'd like to welcome the latest addition to the Nova Prime Group;
      georgette.murdock2335@....

      Welcome and we look forward to reading your thoughts on Nova.

      Doug
    • Doug
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 21, 2005
        I'd like to take a moment and welcome novapowerfullrider76 to the
        group! Great name, by the way!

        Welcome to the group!

        Doug
      • Doug
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 22, 2005
          I'd like to welcome yet another member to the Nova Prime Group!
          Welcome, buckethead_prime!! Another cool name!

          Have a great day!

          Doug
        • buckethead_prime
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 22, 2005
            Hi Doug,

            Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been a Nova Fan since day one.
            It's hard to believe it's been nearly 30 years since I picked up the
            first issue off the comics rack at the local drugstore.

            I look forward to talking all the other Nova fans out there!

            Best,

            Brian

            --- In novaprime@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <nova64@m...> wrote:

            > I'd like to welcome yet another member to the Nova Prime Group!
            > Welcome, buckethead_prime!! Another cool name!
            >
            > Have a great day!
            >
            > Doug

          • Doug
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 25, 2008
              I'd like to welcome dylanwinslow to the group!! It's a pleasure to meet
              another Nova fan!

              Doug
            • Doug
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 2, 2008
                I'd like to take a moment to welcome ken_m_12 to the Nova group! Thanks
                for joining!

                Doug