[ANN] J2EE open source training in Reston

  • Jonathan Lehr
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      As a long-time NovaJUG member, I'd like to introduce my company's new
      Java EE-based training offerings to everyone, and I also want to make
      sure you all know that we're extending a 10% discount to all NovaJUG
      members. Here's our schedule of public classes in Reston, VA for
      November:

      Introduction to JSF 5 Days
      Nov 5 – Nov 9

      JPA Development with the Hibernate® ORM 3 Days
      Nov 12 – Nov 14

      Java Development with Spring 2 Days
      Nov 15 – Nov 16

      AJAX for the Enterprise 2 Days
      Nov 19 – Nov 20

      Java Programming 5 Days
      Nov 26 – Nov 30

      We can also provide private classes onsite or at our own facilities.
      Please feel free to visit our website for more information, including
      the complete training schedule.

      http://www.aboutobjects.com

      I'll have flyers available at tonight's meeting for those planning to
      attend. (If you can't make it tonight, you can download it the flyer
      as a PDF here: http://www.aboutobjects.com/getCurriculumGuide.do).
      Hope to see you there!

      Jonathan
      --