Is Astonishing Front-Page Water News Story All-Wet? "He supposed that even in Hell, people got an occasional sip of water, if only so they could appreciate thecohensmilk1
A Pox on the French Paradox of a Fox Eating Lox in a Box "When a fox is in the bottle where the tweetle beetles battle with their paddles in a puddle on acohensmilk1
Is it a Myth that Dave's Girlfriend is a 6'5" Cellmate Named Bubba? "The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived, andcohensmilk1
The WHOLE story on cow's milk and dairy ("Hormones. pus, glue and more...") proving it is unfit for human consumption.
Visit http://www.notmilk.com for full details.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Feb 14, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.