Carotene Not Just for Young Hobbits & Old Lagomorphs "Beta-carotene is a carotenoid. Carotenoids are naturally occurring pigments found in plants, and arecohensmilk1
Once Kosher, Now Obeying a Higher Standard "If you keep kosher, the protagonist of your meal is not you; it is God." - Lauren F. Winner, Professor of Christiancohensmilk1
Sour Grapes vs. Sour Gum "A hungry fox noticed a bunch of juicy grapes hanging from a vine. After several failed attempts to reach the grapes, the fox gave upcohensmilk1
The WHOLE story on cow's milk and dairy ("Hormones. pus, glue and more...") proving it is unfit for human consumption.
Visit http://www.notmilk.com for full details.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Feb 14, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.