Growing Radishes to Beat Cancer "Radishes grow just about anywhere. People think, 'Oh, it's just a radish.' But radishes are delicious, and people don't thinkcohensmilk1
Meat: An Inconvenient Truth "As many know, the Chinese expression for 'crisis' consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for 'danger',cohensmilk1
Bone Density for Boneheads "Consumption of dairy products, particularly at age 20 years were associated with an increased risk of hip fractures." - Americancohensmilk1
The WHOLE story on cow's milk and dairy ("Hormones. pus, glue and more...") proving it is unfit for human consumption.
Visit http://www.notmilk.com for full details.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Feb 14, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.