Man-Boobs; Boy-Boobs; Scientist Boobs "Man-boobs" is a catchphrase applied to the clinical condition of Gynecomastia in which the breasts of males sometimescohensmilk1
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Rhodes? Why did the chicken cross the Rhodes scholar in Cambridge? Because meeting an Oxford Rhodes scholar in Cambridge wherecohensmilk1
Abuse of a Lifetime; Abuse of a Death Time I've slowed down. I once managed to read two books per day. These days, I average going through only one. My subjectcohensmilk1
The WHOLE story on cow's milk and dairy ("Hormones. pus, glue and more...") proving it is unfit for human consumption.
Visit http://www.notmilk.com for full details.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Feb 14, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.