- - OPEN LETTER FROM LISA COHEN

  • notmilk2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      June 20, 2002

      OPEN LETTER TO THE VEGETARIAN AND ANIMAL
      RIGHTS COMMUNITY FROM LISA COHEN, WIFE OF
      THE NOTMILKMAN, ROBERT COHEN

      I am married to Robert Cohen, author, lecturer,
      activist, SoyToy manufacturer, father of our
      three daughters, friend and companion.

      I also run Robert's office, overseeing the business
      end of Argus Publishing, Dairy Education Board,
      and SoyToy.

      This week, Jeff Nelson, owner of vegsource.com,
      wrote and published an extremely nasty comment about
      Robert.

      In the past, during the course of performing
      my job, I had spoken to Mr. Nelson a few times,
      and we had enjoyed a cordial and respectful EMAIL
      correspondence.

      In this week's column, Mr. Nelson instructed
      readers to send their comments to Robert, and
      then included my business EMAIL address as contact
      information.

      Mr. Nelson knew better. Jeff Nelson is the most
      internet-savvy person that I know, and he knows
      well the differces betwen my EMAIL address and
      Robert's EMAIL address. Nelson has a vendetta against
      Robert, for sure. You will find more than one negative
      column on the front page of his website regarding my
      husband. I am proud of Robert for having resisted doing
      the same on his NotMilk site.

      There is a Mafia saying. We don't get mad, we get even.
      Even the mob has the dignity to exact their revenge
      upon just their enemies. They leave wives and children
      out of their sick equation.

      Mr. Nelson has raised his level of depravity to
      a new level by attacking me with his notice
      to send nasty letters to my EMAIL address. My initial
      reaction to Mr. Nelson's mean and vengeful act is
      that he is lacks integrity and is acting in an unethical
      and morally corrupt manner.

      Unlike the Mafia, I do not seek to get even. I only
      expect to enjoy peace in my own life.

      To Mr. Nelson: You knew better, and seeked to hurt
      Robert by your vengeful act. Instead, you only
      brought pain to me. I did nothing to deserve this.

      Lisa Cohen