- - I HAD PLANNED ON TAKING TODAY OFF

  • i4crob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      Last night, I made a resolution to work harder
      this year. Each time I go the extra yard in helping
      somebody, I create a tiny ripple in an enormous ocean.
      Please observe closely the next time you throw
      a rock into a lake or ocean. It's always a bulls-eye!
      Create enough ripples, and one makes waves.
      Resolve to make waves. Together we can erode
      ignorance, and change our landscape for the better.

      Early this New Year's morning I received this letter
      from a reader (name and EMAIL address withheld):

      "What is your opinion of Transfer Factor?
      It is our understanding that it is not colostrum—
      just the factor from colostrum that builds the
      immune system. I am a vegan and make my
      own soymilk, but I have been taking Transfer
      Factor and have not had a cold, flu or such
      "bugs" since I have been on it. People mention
      the madcow disease, etc just because it does
      come from milk. I have been on the fence
      about it but since I have had so much better
      health taking it, I continue to take it. Thanks
      for any words of wisdom that you have."

      Transfer factor is a substance found in colostrum.
      It works, and that is the problem.

      When a mother gives birth to her infant, her
      mammary glands produce a pre-milk formula
      called colostrum. Cows, dogs, sheep, humans...
      all mammals produce their own "perfect formula"
      which provides disease- preventing immunological
      factors and hormones which promote growth.
      Colostrum is super-saturated with hormones.

      Each hormone regulates one or more of the thousands
      of metabolic processes occurring every second inside
      of the human body. Some hormones regulate cellular
      metabolism. Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin, is
      actually a steroid hormone. In the 1850's, scientists
      first recognized that the thyroid gland produced a
      substance which regulated metabolism. A decade later,
      it was noted that the pancreas acted as a gland,
      secreting a substance that would later be identified
      as insulin. Hormones are chemical messengers.

      There is a group of protein hormones that regulate
      growth. These protein hormones (made up of amino
      acids) instruct cells to grow. The first one of these
      to be discovered was appropriately named 'Human
      Growth Hormone'(hGH) or human somatotropin(hST).
      Dogs have canine somatotropin CST/CGH, pigs have
      porcine somatotropin (pST/pGH) and cows have bovine
      somatotropin (bST/bGH). Human Growth hormone was
      discovered just before World War II. It was so
      named because of what it did: promoted cellular
      proliferation and growth.

      Two decades after GH was discovered, an even more
      powerful growth factor was found. IGF-I Insulin-like
      growth factor(IGF-I) received its name because its
      structure resembled that of insulin. However,
      its function is nothing like insulin. Had IGF-I been
      discovered before GH, it would have received that
      name. IGF-I is much more powerful than GH. IGF-I
      is the most powerful growth hormone known to science.

      A MIRACLE OF NATURE

      IGF-I, the most POWERFUL growth hormone in the human
      body, is identical between humans and cows.

      DOES TRANSFER FACTOR WORK?

      Manufacturers and multi-level marketing sales persons
      call colostrum and transfer factor the ultimate
      anti-aging formulas. They claim that their formula
      removes wrinkles and promote athletic endurance. They
      repair muscle tears and promote nerve growth.

      ARE THE CLAIMS ACCURATE?

      YES! Colostrum works. IGF-I works. Transfer
      factor works!. Hormones work.

      WHAT ELSE CAN TRANSFER FACTOR DO FOR YOU?

      Hormones do not discriminate. Transfer factor's
      major component is IGF-I, the most powerful growth
      hormone and cellular proliferator. When IGF-I is
      produced naturally, it loses its potency (by
      attaching to receptor proteins or by being broken
      down into its basic components) in less than 30
      seconds. In colostrum or transfer factor, IGF-I
      can "survive" for 30 minutes.

      WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IGF-I IN COLOSTRUM OR
      TRANSFER FACTOR FINDS AN EXISTING CANCER?

      Infants are not usually born with cancers. Cancers
      are quite common in adults, but normally controlled
      by our immune systems.

      THE MISSING LINK-CANCER IS COMMON, WAITING TO GROW

      On November 8, 1994 the New York Times reported the
      results of an autopsy study on pre-mature deaths
      (page C-1, Gina Kolata).

      The study revealed that nearly 40% of women between
      the ages of 40 and 50 have breast cancer and
      virtually all adults over the age of 50 have
      some form of cancer.

      HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A CANCER TO GROW?

      Every cancer begins with one cell. That cell doubles,
      on average, every ninety days. After three months,
      it is two cells. After six months, four. After one
      year, the cancer is 16 cells in size.

      After twenty cycles, or doublings, that cancer will
      grow to one million cells, which is the tiniest
      lump a woman can feel in her breast. It can take
      8-10 years for a cancer to be clinically diagnosed.
      Somewhere along that timeline, the cancer stops
      growing, usually suppressed by the immune system's
      tight genetic controls.

      SOMETHING MAKES CANCER GROW

      IGF-I has been called the key factor in the growth
      and proliferation of breast and prostate cancers.

      http://www.notmilk.com

      WOULD YOU TAKE A SUBSTANCE CONTAINING
      THE KEY FACTOR TO CANCER'S GROWTH?

      Remove wrinkles from your face or get an extra burst
      of energy and you might very well be lighting the
      fuse for your future cancer diagnosis. Transfer
      factor works. Colostrum works. There is no debate.
      They might very well work too well. Take transfer
      factor or colostrum today and in ten years you
      might not make the connection between today's
      phenomenal growth product and tomorrow's not-so
      phenomenal cancer.