It's All Greek to Him

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2014

      "As a business leader you have to ask yourself,
      'Am I creating a consumer environment that is
      conducive to loyalty?' If the answer is no, FIX IT!'"
      ― Steve Maraboli

      *     *     *     *

      Consumer Reports July 24, 2014 Greek yogurt test
      results are in, and the Whole Foods CEO needs to
      buy a new belt. Care to guess why?

      Consumer Reports took note that the Whole Foods
      Store brand Greek Yogurt "365 Everyday Fat-Free
      Plain Greek Yogurt" lists sugar content as "2 grams".

      Actual testing in a food lab of 6 sample containers
      reveal that the Whole Foods Greek Yogurt average
      11 grams of sugar per cup, not the two that is
      erroneously noted on the label.

      Who ya gonna believe?

      Note to vegan Whole Foods owner, John Mackey...pick up
      those pants of yours which have fallen down around your
      ankles and lead America into the 21st century with a
      new and improved line of vegan food choices, or else,
      those pants of yours will keep falling down while you
      keep misrepresenting your yogurt intentions. As you
      bend over, it might seem all-Greek to you.

      "If we choose to, we can live in a world of comforting
      illusions. We can allow ourselves to be deceived by false
      realities. Or we can use them to hide our true intentions."
      - Emily Thorne

      ***Copy & Post Column to Facebook & Other Social Networking Sites***
      https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NotMilk/conversations/messages/5085