Admission That Irritable Bowels Caused by Dairy Will Go On & On & On

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2014

      "This is the song that never ends
      It just goes on and on my friend
      Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
      And they'll continue singing it forever just because..."
      (repeat, etc., until your friends end up screaming)

      "There are in nature neither rewards nor
      punishments — there are consequences."
      - Robert G. Ingersoll

      *     *     *     *

      As a child, if you do something good, you are rewarded
      with ice cream. Ice cream is a delicious motivator.
      Should you enjoy your Sundae one Saturday, be prepared
      to pay the consequences on each one of the next 10,000
      consecutive weak days."

      The July 7th, 2014 issue of Agriland magazine
      (which considers itself a "The Home of Agriculture")
      contains a painful admission from a well-respected
      veterinarian whose position regarding a serious
      diarrheal disease transmitted from cows to humans is:

      "We need to be cognizant that this disease will not
      be eradicated from the national beef or dairy herd."

      Dr. Dan Ryan (who can be contacted at cowsDNA.com)
      is a bovine fertility expert. The good doctor writes:

      "There are many reasons to be due diligent about the
      risks of Johne's Disease in your dairy herd. Johne's
      Disease which is scientifically noted as Mycobacterium
      Avian Paratuberculosis (MAPS) causes severe debilitation
      of stock with eventual death. Johne's Disease has been
      linked to Crohn's disease in humans..."

      (NOTMILK NOTE: Veterinarian Dan Ryan is a birdbrain,
      as he wrote "Mycobacterium Avian Paratuberculosis".
      The correct middle name of the bacterium is "AVRUM".
      I assure you that despite his error, the irritable
      bowels and ulcerative colitis and Crohn's one
      catches from cows has nothing to do with creatures
      who take to the sky, unless, perhaps, it was that cow
      who jumped over the moon.)

      Notmilk has previously reported (on many occasions):

      Hoard's Dairyman, the National Dairy Farm magazine
      Admitted in their January 24, 1995 issue:

      "Johne's disease and Crohn's disease are remarkably
      similar in  clinical signs and intestinal pathology."

      In March of 1998, the journal Applied and Environmental
      Microbiology terrified dairy consumers with this finding:

      "Mycobacterium paratuberculosis is capable of surviving
      commercial pasteurization..."

      In 1996, The National Academy of Sciences did nothing to
      ease the extreme lifetime of discomfort of Crohn’s victims
      by reporting:

      "Mycobacterium paratuberculosis RNA was found in 100% of
      Crohn's disease patients, compared with 0% of controls."

      After reading all of the above, do you still continue to
      consume dairy products? If so, you are invited to immediately
      unsubscribe from the Notmilk letter, as you are a Grade-One
      ignoramus. You care more about the taste of what goes into one
      opening of your body than the discomforting feeling of what
      will forever exit the other end due to a common cow infection.

      "You talk about your 3 I's...I agree, because in my
      mind you're an Idiot, an Imbecile and an Ignoramus!"
      - Chris Jericho

      ***Copy & Post Column to Facebook & Other Social Networking Sites***
      https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NotMilk/conversations/messages/5066